JOB TITLE: Team Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Perm
WEEKLY HOURS: 37 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Mon-Fri (9am-5pm)
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Team Manager in our Arlington service based in Camden.
Arlington is the largest mixed use homeless hostel in the UK and the flagship support services for One Housing.
Alongside its 95 supported homes for former rough sleepers it has 44 low-rent independent studio flats, social enterprises and commercial businesses in a mixed vibrant environment all under one roof, where our customers can be motivated to get on the right track and find a way to independence.
- Provide line management, supervision and appraisal to support staff within the service.
- Ensure regular team meetings are held and staff are informed about the organisation's strategic goals.
- Hold day to day responsibility for rota cover and staff deployment.
Participate in the management on call rota, ensure that all staff receive appropriate induction, training and development opportunities.
- Participate in the training of staff as required.
Performance management including setting targets, monitoring and taking action to address any performance issues.
Ensure that residents are supported to sustain their tenancies through effective management of their rent and accommodation charges, safeguarding their accommodation and preparing them for independent living.
- Ensure voids are minimised and the service is accessible and available to all that need it.
Ensure staff are empowered to take responsibility and to work in a way that is imaginative and responsive to the needs of customers.
Facilitate and encourage effective customer participation, consultation and feedback within the service.
- Staff management experience - Knowledge and understanding of up-to-date legislation and government frameworks relevant to the customer group.
- Good knowledge of safeguarding procedures for adults and children, good knowledge and understanding of issues affecting individuals relevant to the customer group.
- Knowledge of resettlement and housing issues for people with support needs including welfare benefits, experience in working in a hostel setting with customers with complex needs.
- Experience of producing performance indicators that measure business activities for senior executives, management qualification or other relevant professional qualifications.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner