Senior Registered Nurse - RN Adult
Senior Rehab Staff Nurse – RN Adult
£35,000 per year + sign-on bonus
Looking to move up the career ladder, or to a workplace that has seen recent and substantial investment?
A state-of-the-art, purpose-built physical rehabilitation hospital is now looking for an ambitious and experienced Registered Nurse (Adult) to join the team.
Centred in the heart of the Birmingham’s renowned medical quarter, the hospital offers a light, modern and open environment, artful green spaces, and the latest in specialist technologies to support people through their recovery journeys to return to their normal lives.
As a Senior Rehab Staff Nurse with the hospital, you will play a key and guiding role in the care of patients who have neurological and musculoskeletal rehabilitation needs (such as following a stroke or MS diagnosis), as well as people recovering from COVID-19, living with or beyond cancer, cardiac conditions, issues with pain, or who require aid with general mobility.
This is a permanent, ideally full-time Senior Rehab Staff Nurse role, but part-time can be accommodated for the right candidate.
Both early and late shifts are available according to your preference.
A substantial sign-on bonus is also available for new members of the team, subject to T&Cs.
- You must have valid registration with the NMC as an RN Adult.
- You must have at least 2 years’ post-graduation experience, ideally in an acute setting.
- Sign-on bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee referral scheme
- Fully-funded CPD opportunities, incl.
- Friends & Family discounts
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts
- And more!
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Sterile Services Technician or Trainee
- Bank Cancer Clinical Nurse Specialist CNS
- Oncology / Chemotherapy Staff Nurse - Full-time or Bank
- Building Manager
- Trainee Fire Risk Assessor
- Legal Cashier / Compliance
- Clinical Pharmacist - Full-Time or Bank
- Pharmacy Technician - Full-Time or Bank
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts and Finance Manager
- Security Team Leader
- HR Officer
- Site Engineer
- Project Manager - Civils
- Manufacturing Operative
- Accounts Assistant
- Commercial Solicitor
- Corporate Partner
- Commercial Property Partner