Safeguarding Senior Social Worker
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Children's Safeguarding Senior Social Worker on behalf of Walsall Council.
This is a full time, case holding post within a busy safeguarding environment.
You will be a highly organised, effective Children's Social Worker with excellent timekeeping and a passion for protecting and enhancing the lives of the children in care.
- Walsall Council offers full time, part time, flexible and condensed working hours, and has a strong focus on promoting and facilitating employee work-life balance.
- Walsall has a strong reputation as a council who promote the wellbeing of their staff.
- Walsall offers agency social workers a reduced, more manageable caseload of 12, with no expectation of court work.
- £30.57 ltd an hour
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
- Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
- Registered with Social Work England
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle.
For more information, or to express your interest, please get in touch!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £30.57 per hour
- Location: Walsall, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Megan Riding
- Tel: 01772 208 964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-07 10:02:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor