Vinyl Floor Layer
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Floor Layer to join a repairs and maintenance team covering Birmingham.
You will be working with the housing maintenance team covering repairs, maintenance and refurbishments for void and tenanted properties.
This will include kitchen and bathroom as well as wet rooms.
Working within void and tenanted homes you will be providing an excellent customer service and delivering a high standard of work.
You will be responsible for full fitting of vinyl floors, wet room floors with cove & capping and hot weld installation, ceramic wall tiling.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday.
You will be working a standard 37 hour week with potential to take overtime.
An immediate start is available.
You will need;
- NVQ or City and Guilds Qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Own Transport
- Previous Experience in Vinyl Flooring and Wet Room Installation
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Temp - Perm
- Rate: Up to £16 per hour
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Jackson
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-06 15:47:12 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor
- Care Responder