Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker in Northampton to work in a Children's Social Services Department.
This position will be based in a busy Safeguarding Team.
We are looking to recruit highly motivated qualified Social Workers for our Children's Safeguarding team who will be able to assess effectively and manage a fast-paced work environment.
For this position, you must have -
- A degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
- Social Work England registration
It is desirable that you have 1+ years post qualifying experience within managing mixed case load of CIN / CP cases - up to 18.
Complete assessments, prepare for court / care proceedings.
The successful candidate will have the following skills.
- To undertake and participate in risk assessments and risk management strategies, and to refer to other agencies where appropriate.
- To undertake statutory duties as required, e.g.
compile reports, attend courts, attend mental health tribunals.
- To identify suitable providers and to arrange the delivery of appropriate care packages.
To identify and feedback to the Team Manager any service provision deficiencies.
Social Workers typically are based in an office nearest to where their designated cases lie, however for social workers that have cross-county visits to carry out, there is full flexibility for them to ‘hot desk' at any of the locality offices across Northamptonshire.
Up to £150 per week for candidates living over 60 miles away from the office (need proof of address in order to receive) (PRO RATA for part-time workers)
£30 per day for days outside of the duty week that the candidate works from the office if over 60 miles away
For those based out of One Angel Square, subsidised parking is available for a fee of £20 per month.
For those based at other locations free onsite parking is available.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor
- Care Responder