Healthcare Assistant HCA
Healthcare Assistant HCA
Up to £11.19 per hour DOE + sign-on bonus
A premier independent care provider – one of the UK’s top 25 companies to work for in 2021 – is now looking for a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join their lovingly-refurbished care home in Knaresborough, which provides a range of accommodation and services for both older people and people who have physical or brain-related disabilities.
Just on the edge of the stunning Yorkshire Dales, the home has beautiful gardens and outside spaces for the residents to enjoy, as well as multiple lounges, wellbeing initiatives (such as chiropody, physiotherapy, and massage sessions), and a dedicated area for planned activities – including arts therapies, animal visits, and virtual experiences, alongside regular day trips – to suit each resident’s own needs and preferences.
As a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) with the home, you will support the residents to live well and keep active in a safe and caring environment.
To welcome you to the team, you will be offered a one-off welcome bonus, plus access to a sector-leading benefits package.
This is a permanent HCA role, with contracts of 22 hours (weekends only) and 33 hours (days or nights) per week available to suit your preference.
Previous experience in elderly care is preferred but not required.
- Welcome bonus
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Free learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- And more!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £11.19 per hour DOE + sign-on bonus
- Location: Knaresborough
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KW/HG/11085/1
- Posted: 2022-12-04 15:58:50 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Oncology / Chemotherapy Staff Nurse - Full-time or Bank
- Building Manager
- Trainee Fire Risk Assessor
- Legal Cashier / Compliance
- Clinical Pharmacist - Full-Time or Bank
- Pharmacy Technician - Full-Time or Bank
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts and Finance Manager
- Security Team Leader
- HR Officer
- Site Engineer
- Project Manager - Civils
- Manufacturing Operative
- Accounts Assistant
- Commercial Solicitor
- Corporate Partner
- Commercial Property Partner
- Technical Sales Support
- Employment partner
- Private Client Fee Earner