Interim Area Manager
Interim Area Care Manager
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an Area Care Manager within an six to twelve month interim position in Reading.
£250 Bonus for successful applications!
Hours: Full Tine , 37.5 hours across 5 days (some weekend work will be required)
Salary: £35,877 per annum
Location: Reading, Berkshire
You will oversee the running of five services in total.
Four of the services are supported living providing CQC regulated support to clients with learning disabilities based in Reading with oversight of an additional package based in Westbury in Wiltshire.
The role is initially a six months interim position within the charity's Transforming Lives Programme and there scope for this contract to be extended.
The employer supports 150 clients within services across Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hampshire and encompasses a family focused ethos towards all of its staff and clients which has to all the services receiving ‘Good' CQC inspections.
- Minimum 3 years Management experience in Health & Social Care Setting
- Essential to have experience in supporting clients with learning disabilities
- Preferable NVQ or QCF Level 5 Health & Social Care Management
- Preferable to have a valid DBS
- Essential to be a driver with access to a vehicle
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- Referral bonus of £250
- £150 successful application bonus
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support for both permanent and temporary positons
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Loyalty reward scheme
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor
- Care Responder