Head of Clinical Services - RN Adult
Head of Clinical Services – RN Adult
£53,968 - £59,619 per year
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Clinical Nurse Manager (RN Adult) to join a specialist neurological care facility in Aberdeen as the Head of Clinical Services.
The Neurological Care Centre cares for adults with a range of neurological conditions, from acquired brain injuries to Huntington’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Following a successful expansion, there are now career development and progression opportunities for dedicated Nurses of all levels looking to be truly valued in this specialist field.
At the Centre, you will be able to utilise your expertise to provide the highest standards of care whilst developing your career in the process.
As the Head of Clinical Services, you will act as the Registered Care Manager of the Centre, overseeing the day-to-day management of the delivery and development of clinical care and representing the Centre to the Care Inspectorate.
Under your leadership, the Centre will continue to keep patients and families at the heart of the service, providing the physical, emotional, and social support patients need to achieve the greatest quality of life.
This is a permanent, full-time (37.5hrs) role as the Head of Clinical Services.
You must have:
- Current NMC registration as an RN Adult.
- Experience of clinical leadership and management.
- The ability to meet the Care Inspectorate requirements for Registered Manager status.
Experience within neurological or specialist palliative care is preferred but not essential.
- Continuation of NHS pension & holiday allowance (T&Cs apply)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- 27 days holiday increasing to 33 with length of service + bank holidays
- Options to buy and sell annual leave days
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £53,968 - 59,619 per year + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Aberdeen
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SB/AB/11020/1
- Posted: 2022-12-01 13:58:24 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Oncology / Chemotherapy Staff Nurse - Full-time or Bank
- Building Manager
- Trainee Fire Risk Assessor
- Legal Cashier / Compliance
- Clinical Pharmacist - Full-Time or Bank
- Pharmacy Technician - Full-Time or Bank
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts and Finance Manager
- Security Team Leader
- HR Officer
- Site Engineer
- Project Manager - Civils
- Manufacturing Operative
- Accounts Assistant
- Commercial Solicitor
- Corporate Partner
- Commercial Property Partner
- Technical Sales Support
- Employment partner
- Private Client Fee Earner