Senior Physiotherapist - MSK and Neurology
Senior Physiotherapist – MSK and Neurology
Up to £36,000 per year + benefits
An ultra-modern Birmingham hospital is now looking for an experienced Physiotherapist with an interest in both MSK and neurological conditions to join the team in supporting people who have complex physical rehabilitation needs – such as following a stroke, surgery, or major diagnosis – to be as mobile and pain-free as possible.
Right in the centre of Birmingham's renowned medical quarter, this purpose-built hospital combines a light, modern and open environment, artful green spaces, and the latest in specialist equipment for a fully holistic approach to recovery.
As a Senior Physiotherapist, you will use your expertise to assess and implement effective interventions for in- and out-patients who require specialist rehabilitation support, such as following an MS or Parkinson’s diagnosis, joint replacement surgery, or serious fracture.
As a member of the rehab MDT, you will be able to take advantage of cutting-edge specialist rehabilitation equipment, virtual reality and virtual monitoring methods, real-time recovery measurements, and the latest apps and software to help your patients reach their goals.
This is a permanent position for a Senior Physiotherapist; full-time and part-time hours are available.
You must hold valid registration with the HCPC as a Physiotherapist.
You must have at least 5 years’ post-registration experience as a Physiotherapist, including recent experience with MSK and neurological interventions.
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee referral scheme
- Fully-funded CPD opportunities, incl.
- Friends & Family discounts
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts
- And more!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £36,000 per year + benefits
- Location: Birmingham
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KW/B/11038/1
- Posted: 2022-12-01 13:57:12 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- IT Support Engineer
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech and Language Therapist SLT
- Superintendent Pharmacist and Operations Manager
- Team Lead - Sterile Services
- Sterile Services Technician or Trainee
- Bank Cancer Clinical Nurse Specialist CNS
- Oncology / Chemotherapy Staff Nurse - Full-time or Bank
- Building Manager
- Trainee Fire Risk Assessor
- Legal Cashier / Compliance
- Clinical Pharmacist - Full-Time or Bank
- Pharmacy Technician - Full-Time or Bank
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts and Finance Manager
- Security Team Leader
- HR Officer
- Site Engineer
- Project Manager - Civils