Intelligence / Investigation Analyst OUTSIDE IR35
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Intelligence / Investigation Analyst.
Please see below for more information and to apply please contact Lewis on 01172 208962.
Role: Independent Disclosure Investigator
Contract Length:12 months but work on ad hoc basis when required
Location: London - mostly working from home, but needs to have the ability to travel to London when required.
This might be for a day at a time, or a full week, e.g.
to conduct interviews or to liaise with other stakeholders, including the commissioning department.
The travel distance should be commutable to allow the candidate to attend solid working hours at the office to deliver work; travel expenses are available, but no overnight stay.
Pay Rate to Candidate:£260.50 per day Outside IR35
Security Clearance: This post requires SC clearance, and the client will be happy to transfer the existing clearance or sponsor a new one.
· Previous investigation experience from law enforcement, intelligence, or a senior internal investigations role in the commercial or financial sector
· Experience conducting interviews and delivering challenging or sensitive conversations with various stakeholders involved in investigations
· Experience managing and engaging with senior stakeholders, including senior government officials
· Experience working for central government or other public bodies and up-to-date knowledge of legislation, frameworks, and other guidance within investigations procedures and operations
· Awareness of working with HR procedures, and the relevance of these to investigations.
· This ad hoc role won't suit candidates seeking a full-time, or regular part-time job.
The ideal candidate will be interested in casual engagement that can last from 2 weeks to 3-4 months (and work is likely to be part-time across the length of an investigation).
Security Clearance: This post requires SC clearance, and the client will be happy to transfer the existing clearance or sponsor a new one - please add the annotation to the cover sheet
Interview Process: In Person
This recruitment aims to identify independent investigators who can investigate a range of government security incidents.
The role's nature is to work on an ad hoc basis to deliver an investigation.
This is a zero-hour contract with potentially 2-3 cases a year per investigator (the exact volume cannot be predicted).
The cases will vary in length and the timing of the work is determined by the demands of the investigation.
The investigated cases might have a high profile, and the candidate might be working with senior government representatives.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 Month+
- Rate: Up to £260 per day
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-30 16:30:19 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker