Multi Skilled Joiner
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Joiner to join our team in Sheffield.
We have an established department covering planned repairs and maintenance to domestic homes.
Working within the planned works department you will be responsible for all 1st and 2nd fix works including firestopping, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, skirting, door hanging and general repair duties.
Working within void and tenanted homes you will be providing an excellent customer service and delivering a high standard of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday.
You will be working a standard 37 hour week with potential to take overtime.
An immediate start is available with a van supplied for work purposes.
You will need;
- NVQ or City and Guilds in Carpentry & Joinery
, Full UK Driving Licence
, Previous Experience (3+ years)
, Valid CSCS Card
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £16.10 per hour
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Jackson
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-30 15:10:40 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor