Residential Support Worker
Residential Support Worker needed in a Children's Home based in Redhill
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Redhill
Duration - Permanent
Hours per week - Full time
Salary - £23,450 - £25,200 plus £1000 bonus after passing probation
- To organise and supervise recreational and leisure activities both in and out of the home to provide the children with an interesting and stimulating life whilst also protecting the children from harm.
- To be familiar with and follow the Local Authority Child Protection Procedures and be able to assist the management in compliance with OfSTED, legislation, and the ethos and policies of the company.
- To develop strong working relationships with social workers, parents, schools and other professionals concerned with the welfare of the young people
What is required?
- A valid, manual Driving License
- Previous experience working within a Children's Home
- Ideally Level 3 NVQ in Children and Young People
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV -Erin.Webbe@servicecare.org.uk
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £23450 - £25200 per annum + £1000 bonus after passing probation
- Location: Redhill, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Erin Webbe
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-30 14:11:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor