Asset Compliance Officer
Job Title: Asset Compliance Officer
Hours: 36 Hours
Type: temp ongoing
Location Croydon CR0/hybrid working
Start date: ASAP
To provide support to Compliance Managers.
This support will include administrative support, arranging access, resident queries, data entry and ensuring accurate data is held within Riskhub/Apex/other systems.
Job Role -
- Provide support to Compliance Managers to assist them in deliver the requirements in the management plans.
Understand the requirements of the management plans
- Assist in the project management and delivery of compliance programmes including, lift management, asbestos, electric safety, fire safety and water hygiene.
- To support in the management and monitoring of relevant contracts which deliver compliance and fire safety programmes in line with the requirements of management plans and legislation
- Develop and maintain compliance administrative and office systems.
Specifically ensure records on Riskhub and Apex are accurate and up to date
- Provide administrative support to the Compliance Managers including: Co-ordinating agendas, meeting papers, attending meetings to take minutes, distribute minutes, chase and monitor action points
Candidate Requirements -
- Experience of working within Asset Management or Compliance service, especially within a social housing environment.
- Understanding of Compliance areas and requirements on housing organisations
- Proven experience of performance based management through KPI's in a customer focused environment
- Experience of managing and analysing large data sets, and ensuring taking responsibility for quality compliance data
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £14.96 per hour
- Location: Croydon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ryan Curwen
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-29 16:17:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner