Service Manager - Supported Living
Service Manager – Supported Living
£26,395.88 per year
A leading Welsh charity is now looking for an experienced and compassionate Service Manager in Health/Social Care to join the team at their brand-new supported accommodation service in Treorchy.
The service provides focused support for people with complex mental health diagnoses to regain their independent living skills, build positive relationships, and feel secure within a home specially dedicated to this purpose.
As the Service Manager, you will take on the day-to-day management of the service, providing seamless cooperation with local services and expert leadership to your staff as they deliver the domiciliary and social support residents need to become empowered, recover, and successfully manage their own mental and physical health.
This is a brand-new service; as the Service Manager, you will be able to mark your mark and shape the service for the future.
The charity as a whole is dedicated to providing comprehensive aid to vulnerable people with co-occurring mental health, addiction, and related conditions who have found themselves in difficult circumstances, such as with substance misuse, the criminal justice system, or loss of sufficient housing/employment.
This is a permanent, full-time position (37.5 hours per week) for a Service Manager of a Supported Living Service.
The service operates around the clock, 7 days per week.
Enhanced pay rates will be offered for evenings, sleep-ins, and weekends.
You must have, be working toward, or be committed to achieving, a minimum Level 4 qualification in Health & Social Care.
You must have experience of managing a team within a health/social care facility registered with Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW).
- Private pension
- Full training and development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Life assurance policy
- Employee assistance services
- Employee prize draws
- Retail and leisure discount scheme
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- IT Support Engineer
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech and Language Therapist SLT
- Superintendent Pharmacist and Operations Manager
- Team Lead - Sterile Services
- Sterile Services Technician or Trainee
- Bank Cancer Clinical Nurse Specialist CNS
- Oncology / Chemotherapy Staff Nurse - Full-time or Bank
- Building Manager
- Trainee Fire Risk Assessor
- Legal Cashier / Compliance
- Clinical Pharmacist - Full-Time or Bank
- Pharmacy Technician - Full-Time or Bank
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts and Finance Manager
- Security Team Leader
- HR Officer
- Site Engineer
- Project Manager - Civils