Our team has an exciting opportunity for you to join our Responsive Repairs team as a multi-skilled operative with a high skill level as a Carpenter where you'll be working around the Alton area.
Your new role
We're looking for a multi-skilled operative responsible for the delivery of carpentry maintenance repairs/installations, as well as being capable of additional types of work with your skill set.
Working as a great team player, you'll be carrying out work and installations to properties in an efficient and effective manner ensuring that all works are in accordance to a good building maintenance practice.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so it's very important your customer service skills are top notch - we want to always go above and beyond and amaze our customers with the services we provide.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- To carry out carpentry repairs and installations to our properties, in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring that all works are planned, programmed and completed to the satisfaction of our customers.
- To achieve quality in carrying out carpentry work and that you comply with our health and safety policies and statutory legislation.
- To work with our colleagues as part of a multi-disciplinary team where appropriate providing support where needed in the interests of effective and efficient services and in particular the contract teams.
You will gain access to a company Van so you will need a full UK License.
Requirements needed to apply.
A full driving licence required.
Experience of Labouring.
NVQ or Trade Equivalent.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ASAP
- Rate: £33684 - £37778 per annum
- Location: Alton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: John Neary
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-29 13:57:00 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor
- Care Responder