NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for two Band 2 NHS Clerical Officers (Uniform) to work within the NHS on a 6 month temporary agency contact.
This will be based within the York Teaching Hospitals Facilities Management.
This role will include travelling across various different sites using the Trust pool car.
37.5 hours per week.
£9.84 PAYE ( £11.93Ltd) paid weekly via an umbrella company.
We are looking for a highly conscientious and organised individual to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
The main focus of this post will be to coordinate and run the clinical uniform service for all Trust sites, whilst providing administration support to other areas where required.
The post holder will be required to book appointments and provide a fitting service to Trust clinical staff, placing and receiving orders as well as managing stock levels across all sites.
The post holder will require good knowledge of ordering systems and have excellent communication skills both verbal and electronic.
The role involves some physical work when managing stock and there will be an element of travel involved with the successful candidate using the Trust pool car system to travel across sites.
Benefit of Service Care Solutions
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Approved supplier to over 400 organizations nationwide
- Nationwide provider to over 40 different NHS trust & private organisations
- Subsidised training/ FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- DBS checks provided via online services free of charge
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
If this role sounds of interest to you please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01772 208953.
Full job spec on request
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker