Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an Band 3 administrator roles to work within the NHS on a 6-8 week temporary agency contact.
This role will be based in Edmonton, London
37.5 hours per week
(£14.50 Ltd Rate)
(£11.79 PAYE Rate)
Paid weekly via an Umbrella company.
To undergo administrative work and provide secretarial support to various teams, wards or departments within the hospital.
This will include being the first point of contact for team/ department, which could involve duties such as:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Directing telephone calls
- Receiving initial enquiries
- Filing/ pulling PT notes
- Writing letters
- Ensuring paperwork is completed by patients medical histories and PR forms
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and via telephone.
- Ability to handle patient queries tactfully and respectfully.
- Ability to deal with more than one issue at a time and to balance conflicting demands
- Great Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to learn new software programs.
- Data inputting skills
- Ability to work on own and to use initiative
- Able to use judgement to priorities calls.
- Able to diffuse potential conflict or aggressive situations.
- Good communication skills in dealing with members of the public.
Benefit of Service Care Solutions
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Approved supplier to over 400 organizations nationwide
- Nationwide provider to over 40 different NHS trust & private organisations
- Subsidised training/ FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- DBS checks provided via online services free of charge
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
If this role sounds of interest to you please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01772 208953.
Full job spec on request
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker