Change Communications Partner
Job Title: Change Communications Partner
Locations: Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 (Hybrid)
Contract Type: 15 Months Fixed Term
Work Pattern: Part time 22.5 hours per week
The salary for 22.5 hours per week is £22,090 (£36,326 full time equivalent)
A new opportunity has become available for a Change Communications Partner to plan and deliver a programme of internal change communications, so that staff across all levels of the business understand the need for and are inspired by change.
To coordinate communications related to each of the four strategic programmes across all communications channels.
To lead on planning and delivering change communications, from communications plans and staff briefings, though to staff events and other internal activity.
Main tasks and duties -
- To lead the planning and delivery of our change communications plan, including assessing and evaluating outcomes and refining implementation plans.
- Advise and manage relationships with senior managers/programme leads, working with them to define the change communications programme.
- To align change communications to our change programmes.
- To identify, asses and tailor communications to key internal stakeholder groups.
- Develop key messages and ensure they are used appropriately and segmented by audience and staff personas.
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to communicate change effectively.
- To develop key colleagues' skills so they can proactively communicate changes across the business.
- Write and develop content across a range of internal channels, such as blogs, emails, staff briefings, the intranet, and events.
- Input into internal corporate channels in partnership with colleagues, as required.
- To identify and report on key metrics for communication, engagement, change and implementation.
- Experience of managing and executing internal communications programmes
- and activity.
Ability to self-manage and prioritise competing commitments under pressure.
- Minimum of three years' experience working in a communications role, which must include evidence of delivering campaigns focussed on change or transformation.
- Successful track record of developing and delivering internal communications projects in collaboration with colleagues.
- An understanding of change communications methodology and working with programme managers to bring change communications to life and supporting staff on the change journey.
- Producing or overseeing the production of video or other digital content e.g., case studies of staff.
- Proven experience of operating in a communications role in housing or a similar environment.
- Ability to build rapport, collaborate and influence people at all levels of the organisation, so they buy into change communications
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months FTC
- Rate: Up to £36326 per annum + pro rata
- Location: Sevenoaks, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-24 10:09:32 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Project Manager
- Intergration Developer
- Senior Employment Lawyer- Manchester
- Family support worker
- Care broker
- Mental Health Lead
- Head of Property Services
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Estates Surveyor
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Family Practitioner
- Guest Services Assistant
- Guest Services Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Sexual Health Nurse
- Compliance Officer