Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Document Management Assistant to work for London Fire Brigade.
Please see below for more information or to apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Role: Document Management Assistant
Contract Length: 3 months +
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive and process consignments of hard copy records for transfer to an external offsite Records Storage company from departments/sections making sure that the electronic inventory of the records has been correctly completed and liaising with those submitting records to resolve any problems and difficulties.
- Inform the Document Manager of any problems with this process.
- To check and verify data from consignment lists electronically submitted by the online archiving application.
Add the retention/review date and transfer the data to the correct
London Fire Brigade is run by the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority
- To arrange for the removal of records due for destruction under agreed retention schedules, and make sure disposal of them is in accordance with the Records Management strategy.
- To help maintain the Records retrieval systems using automated and manual techniques.
- To maintain procedures in accordance with the Records Management Strategy and suggest changes to procedures as may be required for the efficient management of inactive records.
- To maintain statistics of routine Records storage activities.
- To retrieve and process leavers' personal record files (PRFs) and deal with requests for information held on both paper PRFs and SharePoint e-PRFs in accordance with strict procedures relating to confidentiality set out in the Record Management Strategy.
- Receive hard copy documentation and scan and file on e-PRF SharePoint system.
- To provide a basic maintenance service for new and existing filing systems including making up new files for all US based departments and an advice and helpline service for filing system users.
- To carry out routine administrative tasks, including, producing basic statistical information and assisting with the ordering of goods and services including the control of stationery and accurate recording of goods and services ordered and received are kept.
- To advise and assist departments with all matters relating to Records management services.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £12.05 - £14.46 per hour
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-23 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner