Service Care Solutions are currently hiring an experienced Forensic Psychologist to work in Nottingham.
To work in partnership with the National probation service to provide the ongoing development and delivery of the community-based elements of a nationally recognised pathway for offenders with personality disorder.
- To provide specialist psychological case consultation.
- Providing specialist case formulations on the cases with the most complex needs.
- To provide specialist psychological assessment, intervention, to a small number of cases that may benefit from time limited joint casework.
- Supporting local training needs analysis and training delivery plan, delivering specialist training.
- A case consultation service to staff in National Probation Service local delivery units and Approved Premises.
- Case formulations on the cases with the most complex needs where establishing the management arrangements and pathway requires a sophisticated understanding of the individual.
- with probation practitioners where the objectives of the work will be clearly identified in the case formulation and are likely to focus on specific areas like motivation and engagement, or risk assessment and management
- Workforce development: Staff training and development underpins the effective delivery of the offender personality disorder strategy.
- Delivery of a core IIRMS (Intensive Integrated Risk Management Service) which includes provision of therapy informed interventions
- An honours degree in Psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- Doctorate in Clinical or Forensic Psychology.
Must be able to demonstrate immediate eligibility for Health and Care Professionals Council registration as a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
- Ability to work intensively with people who present challenges in the complexity of their problems and needs, for example sexual and violent offending and self-harming and suicidal behaviours
- Evidence of post-qualification specialist training, experience and developing expertise in a specialist area of clinical/forensic practice.
If this interests you, please apply or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £30 - £55 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Mcclane
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-23 14:13:04 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker