Income Management Admin Officer
Job Title: Income Management Admin Officer
Company: The Riverside Group
Work Pattern: 37.5 hours - Hybrid Working (4 days at home, 1 day in office)
Type: Temp on going
Location: Areas include Gloucestershire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire
Purpose of the Job
I am representing the Riverside Group, who are looking for someone to work collaboratively as part of a committed team to provide income management advice, guidance, and support to customers and colleagues.
You will be expected to support customers to sustain their tenancies, maximise the organisation's rental income and deliver income administration across a defined number of properties.
- Take responsibility for arrears management, rent collection and maximising income.
- Ensure customers have a clear understanding of their responsibilities regarding the payment of rent and service charges and their impact on maintaining their tenure.
- Support colleagues by proactively engaging customers providing advice, guidance, and co-produce plans as part of the responsive rent arrears management process.
- Manage the income management process, by co-producing a bespoke payment plan, tailored to the individual's circumstances.
- Provide guidance and advice to customers to ensure they are financially included, signposting to relevant resources relating to benefit claims, debt issues, and money management.
- Make referrals to the Riverside Income Maximisation Team when dealing with complex cases.
- Proactively provide up-to-date advice relating to effective tenancy sustainment approaches to colleagues to assist in supporting customers with income management.
- Knowledge of current benefit systems.
- Experience with Open Housing/Capita system.
- Social Housing experience.
- Court experience for arrears possession cases.
- Experience of working in care and support services.
- Ability to plan, prioritise, organise tasks to achieve results.
- Knowledge of debt management.
- Be confident and consistent and have confidence to make decisions to deal with effective rent arrears management.
- You will be required to work normal office hours, which may include some flexibility to meet the customer and business needs.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Joel at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker