Service Care Solutions are looking for a MATAC (Multi-Agency Tasking and Coordination) Co-Ordinator to work within the Dorset Police on a 4-Month contract.
To support the delivery of an effective Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Panel (DAPP) meeting.
Co-ordinated response to perpetrators of domestic abuse in Dorset.
Administer and book the panels over MS Teams.
- Receive and respond to enquiries from representatives, including complex queries related to area of work.
- Co-ordination of office diaries for DAPP meetings.
Secure E-Mail distribution of case lists.
Work within agreed timescales.
- Provide relevant information, on the phone, face-to-face or electronic based on existing Drive project procedures.
- Deal with straightforward queries and escalate more difficult or complicated queries to Police Officer.
- Create, store, maintain, retrieve, and update records/data both manual and electronic on a local and national systems.
Input and collate data on identified System.
- Use and understand common systems relevant to area of work to enable manipulation of information and initial investigation of queries/problems.
- To gather and collate research information for self and others and carry out follow-up enquiries as directed.
- The postholder is required to effectively engage with internal and external contacts at all levels, to provide a high-quality standard of service.
- Maintain confidentiality in relation to data protection issues and Management of Police Information (MOPI) standards and GDPR.
- A good standard of general Education preferably with qualifications in English, Maths, and I.T/Keyboard skills.
Must be able to demonstrate equivalent skills and abilities and experience to undertake the role.
- Ability to deal with high volume work efficiently and effectively.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a pressurised environment.
- Must have excellent, verbal, and written communications skills including high quality report writing skills.
- Ability to work as part of teamwork.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft applications especially MS Teams.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962.
Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4-Months
- Rate: Up to £10 per hour
- Location: Exeter, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis O'Donnell
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-21 15:51:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Care broker
- Mental Health Lead
- Head of Property Services
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Estates Surveyor
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Family Practitioner
- Guest Services Assistant
- Guest Services Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Sexual Health Nurse
- Compliance Officer
- Residential Support Worker
- Passenger Assistant Supervisor
- Highways Traffic Engineer
- Customer Insight Officer
- DCT Social Worker - West Berkshire Council