Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
Service Care Solutions are currently working alongside a forward thinking scientific sales company who are currently looking for a Technical Sales Consultant to join the expanding sales team and support the growth of the company through a consultative sales approach providing the best service to new and existing customers.
ROLE: Technical Sales Consultant
PAY RATE: £30,000 - £35,000 1st year OTE £50,000
The Technical Sales specialist is responsible for providing elevated technical selling consultation for our products which are traded, developed or contract manufactured.
This focus is on critical raw materials used in life science manufacturing processes in the following market segments - Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Diagnostics, Chemical, Food technologies.
They will leverage their technical and industry expertise for generating sales from existing or new customers.
The technical sales specialist should understand the bill of materials that customers require to manage their manufacturing process, and be able to position the products and manufacturing capabilities to create value for both organisations.
We pride its ourselves on the ability to source, contract manufacture and kit a variety of critical raw materials across different market segments at the highest quality.
Description of Duties
- Requires strong technical knowledge of relevant scientific methods, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Sales techniques and processes.
The support needs of technical sales teams.
- Marketing processes related to technical life science products.
- Knowledge of the drug development process and customer decision-making in this process.
- Critical Raw Materials background and knowledge of the industry expectations
- Proactive thinking and self-driven working style.
- Industry networker
- Experience of leading and managing projects
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills internally and externally
- 2-5 years successful field sales/and or marketing experience in closely related product area(s) with high degree of direct customer interaction.
Preferably direct selling experiences to biotech, biopharmaceutical and chemical industry.
- Commercially oriented scientist with strong marketing/sales skills.
- Minimum B.S.
in Life Science or closely related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong selling and presentation skills
- Working use of computer and standard word processing, spreadsheet, email and presentation software packages.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your updated CV for consideration.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral bonus of upto £250 per successful placement.
Please send any referrals to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner