Registered General Nurse
We are looking for Band 5 Registered Nurses, to work ad-hoc shifts at the Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
This is a fantastic opportunity for nurses searching for flexible part-time or full-time work in the NHS, or to add to their current position.
Although some blocks of shifts may be reserved in advance, the employment entails working in a variety of inpatient programmes on a shift-by-shift basis.
You'll be expected to assess, plan, administer, and evaluate nursing care programmes while adhering to professional standards and code of conduct.
The hourly pay ranges from £25.00 to £33.00 (limited company), with bonuses for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The successful candidate must possess a nursing degree, at least six months of post-degree experience, a live pin, and current NMC registration in order to be considered.
Working for Service Care Solutions has great benefits!
- Refer a friend and receive up to £250 bonus; terms and conditions apply
- Welcome bonus of £250 for all new nurses!
- Free Compliance: We cover all aspects of your compliance, including your DBS (fasttrack), training, and immunisations
- A specialist Healthcare Consultant will be your single point of contact for all of your shift bookings
- Multiple payroll runs each week
- National provider of Mental Healthcare staff to more than 200 local councils and more than 40 different NHS trusts
We have immediate openings.
To learn more, please send your CV to email@example.com or give Shelby a call on 01772 208963
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £21.00 - £30.00 per hour + Uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Chester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Shelby Johnson
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-18 11:03:53 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor
- Duty Lawyer
- Rehabilitation support worker
- 968B - Probation Officer
- Prosecutions Admin Assistant
- Emotional Health Practitioner
- Social work assistant
- Social Care Assessor
- Disclosure Officer
- Support Worker
- Social Worker
- 948B - Probation Service Officer
- Support Worker
- Business Intelligence Developer
- 954B - Probation Officer
- Business Support Officer