Registered General Nurse
We are looking for Band 5 Registered Nurses to work ad-hoc shifts in Blackpool.
This is a fantastic opportunity for nurses searching for flexible part-time or full-time work in the NHS, or to add to their current position.
Although some blocks of shifts may be reserved in advance, the employment entails working in a variety of inpatient programmes on a shift-by-shift basis.
You'll be expected to assess, plan, administer, and evaluate nursing care programmes while adhering to professional standards and code of conduct.
The hourly pay ranges from £25.00 to £33.00 (limited company), with bonuses for nights, weekends, bank holidays and ED/Critical Care shifts.
The successful candidate must possess a nursing degree, at least six months of post-degree experience, a live pin, and current NMC registration in order to be considered.
Working for Service Care Solutions has great benefits!
- Refer a friend and receive up to £250 bonus; terms and conditions apply
- Welcome bonus of £250 for all new nurses!
- Free Compliance: We cover all aspects of your compliance, including your DBS (fasttrack), training, and immunisations
- A specialist Healthcare Consultant will be your single point of contact for all of your shift bookings
- Multiple payroll runs each week
- National provider of Mental Healthcare staff to more than 200 local councils and more than 40 different NHS trusts
We have immediate openings.
To learn more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Shelby a call on 01772 208963
All rates are subject to change due to NHS rate amendments in December - April.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £32.00 - £36.00 per hour + Uplifts for nights, weekends, Critical Care
- Location: Blackpool, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Shelby Johnson
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-17 17:17:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner