Band 5 Intensive Care Unit- ICU Nurse
Band 5 Intensive Care Unit- ICU Nurse
Very competitive salary, joining bonus and excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Band 5 ICU Nurse to join our Clients Private Intensive Care Unit and their successful Team.
The ICU is a state-of-the-art facility with modern technology and equipment which provides you with the optimal working conditions to look after your patients.
It has luxurious comfortable single rooms with natural lightning and an extraordinary nursing staffing model.
The Client covers most specialities, including, Colorectal, Gastrointestinal, Gynaecology, Hepatobiliary, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Spinal, Urology & Vascular surgery
Our Client is one of the UK’s largest independently owned not for profit hospitals, with state-of-the-art facilities located in central London.
They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
As an ICU Staff Nurse, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care, ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered to our patients.
- Job Type: This is a full time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week (Days, nights and weekends.)
- Benefits package: They offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead on the delivery of individualised patient care acting as the named nurse, ensuring the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation is in line with evidence base practices.
- Communicate effectively with dignity and respect to patients, relatives, staff and others giving consideration to potential barriers to understanding.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive nursing records are maintained using appropriate IT Healthcare systems available.
- Maintain own continuing professional development in accordance with CPD requirements and contribute to formulation of own objectives and personal development plan.
Skills & Experience
- Registered Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Clinical experience within an Acute High Dependency or Intensive Care setting.
- Familiar with basic physiology and have a theoretical knowledge base for acute nursing, including mechanical ventilation, renal replacement therapies, advance haemodynamic monitoring, and knowledge on routine medication administered in Intensive Care Settings.
For an informal confidential conversation please call Vanessa or Corinna on 0203 750 0575 or alternatively forward your CV to Cgrigoraki@insignia-group.co.uk or Vbarnes@insignai-group.co.uk
Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client
- Rate: Market related
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VHB00255
- Posted: 2022-11-17 09:50:48 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Radiographers, General and Rotational Band 6
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Warehouse Manager
- OPD Senior Staff Nurse -Outpatient Department
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- UCC Senior Staff Nurse/Urgent Care Center
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
- Head of Nursing -Cancer Services
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Hospice Unit Staff Nurse-Band 5
- Lead Radiographer
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Recruitment Consultant
- Clinical Nurse Specialist -Head & Neck Oncology
- Staff Nurse
- Physiotherapist Band 7 General
- General Radiographers Band 5 or Band 6