Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist, looking for a new challenge?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an Occupational Therapist for a busy London NHS Hospital.
Contract duration is 3 months with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available over 7 days, however Part-time applications will also be considered.
Community and Inpatient Positions are available
Job Purpose: Band 6 Occupational Therapist (other bands will be considered)
Pay Rate: £24.00+ LTD p/h + £250 WELCOME BONUS
Location: London NHS - Various Locations/ Sites - Community and Inpatient Available
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours, Flexible across 7 days (Part Time will be considered)
- undertaking patient assessments of physical, communication, interaction and cognitive skills
- planning and providing appropriate treatment and activities
- liaise with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patient's families, teachers, carers and employers
- keep up-to-date written and electronic records
- write reports and care plans and attend multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
The successful candidate will hold a suitable Occupational Therapy qualification and HCPC registration and will have experience working within the NHS or Hospital environment.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Service Care are pleased to offer the below bonus's:
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please contact Rebecca Hyde firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01772 208963.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £24 - £30 per hour
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Rebecca Hyde
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-15 15:32:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary