Deputy Accommodation Manager - Key Worker
Job Title: Deputy Accommodation Manager
Company: Optivo Housing Association
Type: Temp to perm
Hours: 36, Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 16:30pm
Location: St Peter's Hospital, Chertsey KT16 0RJ
Purpose of the Job
I am representing a client based in Chertsey, who are looking for someone to support the Accommodation Manager to provide excellent accommodation services to customers in line with our service standards, operational plan, and contractual obligations with the NHS Trust.
You will also support the Accommodation Manager to implement the local risk management controls ensuring customers, contractors, partners, and staff live or work in a safe environment.
You will be expected to support the local delivery of our operational plans ensuring KPI's are achieved, contractual obligations met and maximizing occupancy and income.
- Assist in building the annual site budget, maintaining accurate financial records including accruals/forecasting and complying with financial procedures.
- Assist in maximise our income by taking prompt action to manage rent arrears including providing support/signposting, issuing legal proceedings, attending court to give evidence, maintaining accurate transaction records, processing payments efficiently and recovery of rechargeable services.
- Assist in maximising occupancy levels by applying the voids and allocations process effectively including updating the local housing waiting list, working collaboratively with our partners on nominations, promptly shortlisting and verifying potential residents and support the delivery of local marketing initiatives to attract prospective customers.
- Comply with our contractual, regulatory, and legal obligations in relation to occupancy agreements, nomination agreements, leases, site service contracts, procurement processes and relevant health & safety responsibilities.
- Support the annual Drs rotation programme by assisting in managing departures effectively, prompt preparation of accommodation for new arrivals, working closely with the NHS Trust to maximise occupancy in the period.
- Previous experience in accommodation, property, and contract management.
- Good knowledge of:
- Keyworker services including best practice, the regulatory framework and relevant legislation within which Registered Providers operate.
- Housing legislation and requirements for housing in multiple occupation.
- Property and housing management key principles.
- Health & safety and compliance in a residential setting.
- The service goes through frequent rotations of residents, therefore being able to handle working in a fast-paced work environment is essential.
- Travel between sites may be a requirement for this role.
- There may be a requirement to attend meetings and other activities outside of normal working hours.
- Adopt and comply with strategy and regulatory requirements, organisational values, policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity, Procurement, Data Quality & Assurance, Safeguarding, Value for money.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Joel at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor