Missing Engagement Worker
Missing Engagement Worker needed with Bristol City Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Bristol
Duration - initially 5 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £14 ltd an hour
- Carrying out Return Home Interviews for Children in Care when they have been missing
- You will hold a small caseload conducting one to one sessions with young people for up to 6 weeks around push and pull factors that lead to young people going missing and facilitate a harm minimisation intervention to young people at significant risk of harm, supporting the creation of safety/trigger plans in partnership with children and young people
What is required?
- Experience of working in either/or a combination of the following areas; Education welfare and/or educational attendance; Youth and Community Work; Dealing with anti-social behaviour and/or youth crime and/or unemployment; vulnerable children at risk of exploitation
- Good interpersonal skills including negotiating and influencing with the ability to establish and maintain effective work
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 5 months
- Rate: Up to £14 per hour
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-14 15:49:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sessional Tutor
- Environmental Health Officer - Noise Pollution
- Band 7 Dietitian
- SEN Casework Officer
- Personal Assistant (Legal)
- Letter Writer
- Band 3 Medical Secretary/ Senior Admin Assistant
- Service Manager Supported Living
- Customer Service Advisors
- Experienced Social Worker – Merseyside
- Painter Decorator
- Resourcing Administrator
- Recovery nurse
- Housing Officer
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor