Recovery Worker - West Essex
About the client:
Service Care Solutions are supporting a crucial substance misuse charity with a well established reputation in Essex, with a person centered approach to recovery for the service users to really enjoy the treatment support they deliver.
Our client our known to deliver the above support to a range of service users including adults, young people and families meaning they cover all walks of life.
Growing larger as the years pass they now cover multiple counties in the country and they believe this will continue in the future.
Empowering a diverse rang of individuals, families and community's to live free from addiction.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this provider will truly believe in empowerment to service users to live health, safe and happy lives, a compassionate applicant is required to deliver crucial substance misuse support.
Job Title: Recovery Worker
Location: West Essex
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday (9AM - 5PM)
Type of Contract: Temporary - 3 Months with view to extend
Hourly Rate: £712.50 - £750 Per Week (Dependent on Experience)
Expectations of the role
- Initiate Recovery & Sustain Long Term Recovery of Service Users
- Undertake Individual Assessments
- Deliver Harm Reduction Interventions
- Advice, Advocacy & Support
- Enhanced Child And Adults DBS (Within 12 Months/Update Service Registered)
- Valid Right to Work
- Most Recent Employment References
About Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency & How to Apply:
Originally forming in 2005 Service Care Solutions is a UK based recruitment agency consisting of various specialist divisions, SCS started their first recruitment support within substance misuse over 15 years ago so their unique consultants know exactly which type of staff to look for in the sector and recognize potential and talent in candidates that others may miss.
Service Care Solutions can facilitate processing of new DBS's free of charge for any candidate who meets the above requirements and is engaging with our compliance procedure
If you would like to be part of our exceptional candidate base and apply for the above role please contact Vincent Kerrigan on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high traffic of candidates that apply for our roles we can only endeavour to respond to candidates that have relevant experience for this role!
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of substance misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering substance misuse services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £712.50 - £750 per week + Dependent on Experience
- Location: Harlow, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Charities
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Vincent Kerrigan
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-14 13:39:06 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor