Registered General Nurse Cambridge
Service Care Solutions are looking for hard working and Dedicated Registered Nurses to work ADHOC shifts Cambridge!
The role would be based in UK's leading heart and lung hospital, which is also the first hospital in the country to score outstanding on all domains that the Quality Care Commission Assesses.
The Hospital offers specialist care in Cardiology, Radiology, Respiratory, Cystic Fibrosis and transplant surgery, and often also completes first in the UK, and even the world, procedures.
The successful candidate won't be tied down to a set rota, and will be able to choose their own working pattern.
Part and full time hours are available.
There will be significant uplifts in pay for hours worked as an ITU or scrub Nurse!
To be considered for this role you will need to have a valid NMC pin and will need to have previously completed a 6 month NHS preceptorship.
If you would like more information please contact Charlie Todd on
01772208963 or Charlie.Todd@servicecare.org.uk
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
£250 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
£150 sign-up bonus for unqualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £20.00 - £35.00 per hour
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Charlie Todd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-14 13:20:21 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary