Service Manager - Children and Young People
Service Manager – Children and Young People
£26,395.88 per year + enhancements
A leading Welsh charity is now looking for an experienced Care Service Manager to lead the team at their specialist supported housing services for young people in Merthyr.
The service provides focused housing support to children and young people with complex needs (such as mental health or substance misuse concerns) who have faced difficulties in finding sustainable accommodation, living independently, and/or developing their social skills and support network.
As the Service Manager, you will take on the day-to-day management of the service, providing seamless cooperation with local services and expert leadership to your staff as they provide the social, mental health, and life skill support that residents need to feel safe, secure, and self-assured whilst living independently.
The charity as a whole is dedicated to providing comprehensive aid to vulnerable people of all ages with co-occurring mental health, addiction, and related conditions, who have found themselves in difficult circumstances such as with substance misuse, the criminal justice system, or loss of sufficient housing/employment.
This is a permanent, full-time position (37.5 hours per week) for a Service Manager of a CYP supported housing service.
Enhanced pay rates will be offered for evenings, sleep-ins, and weekends.
You must have, be working toward, or be committed to achieving, a minimum Level 4 qualification in Health & Social Care.
You must have experience of managing a team within a health/social care facility registered with Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW).
- Private pension
- Full training and development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Life assurance policy
- Employee assistance services
- Employee prize draws
- Retail and leisure discount scheme
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £26,395.88 - 26,395.88 per year
- Location: Merthyr Tydfil
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 01304200315
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AA/CF/11044/2
- Posted: 2022-11-14 11:11:21 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Theatre Nurse Manager - RN / ODP
- Theatre Nurse / ODP - Anaesthetics or Orthopaedic Scrub
- Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Senior Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Senior Theatre Nurse or ODP - Anaesthetics/Recovery
- Night Healthcare Assistant HCA
- Purchasing Administrator
- Contract Administrator
- Management Accountant
- Corporate Governance Assistant Manager
- HR Manager - Part Time
- Trust / Tax Administrator
- Production Operative - Sheeter
- Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Sales Advisor
- Account Executive
- Test Engineer
- TIG Welder
- Electrical Technician