Community Support Worker
Community Support Worker needed with Bracknell Forest Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Bracknell
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £11.86 ltd an hour
- To provide support to the social prescribing service in Bracknell Forest.
- Social prescribers carry out holistic assessments and provide information and signpost/refer to relevant community groups, services and activities that can improve health and wellbeing, and reduce social isolation or loneliness
- The role involves support residents age 18 and over through a variety of methods: telephone/face to face appointments in the community and in the resident's home.
- There is also a requirement for record keeping and attendance at events as part of the role
What is required?
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role support individuals in the community
- 3 GCSE's Grade A-C or equivalent including Maths and English
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £11.86 per hour
- Location: Bracknell, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-11 15:20:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor
- Care Responder