OD Advisor needed with Gloucestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Gloucester (two days in the office)
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £18.32 ltd an hour
- The core role will involve the development, implementation and evaluation of OD/L&D solutions, support service managers in transformational cultural change, and contribute to workforce planning and talent management to enable better outcomes for our people and the delivery of a high performing professional service
What is required?
- CIPD level 5, ideally 7
- Experience with change, transformation, leadership change and culture change
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £18.32 per hour
- Location: Gloucester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-11 15:04:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary