Registered Nurse - Surgical Pre-Assessment
Registered Nurse – Surgical Pre-Assessment
Up to £34,500 per year DOE
A specialist elective healthcare provider in Bath – currently rated one of the Top 10 Employers in Healthcare in 2022 – now has a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team in their nurse-led pre-assessment unit as a Pre-Assessment Nurse.
The hospital, set within an area of outstanding beauty, has recently celebrated its 40th anniversary and is proud to be rated “Good” or higher in all areas following a recent CQC inspection, including its inpatient, outpatient, and surgical provisions.
This rich history has been made possible by constant investment, and the site is currently looking forward to the completion of its fourth operating theatre.
As a Pre-Assessment Nurse with the team, you will conduct thorough health assessments and provide comprehensive information and support to your patients, enabling them to be as prepared as possible – whether this is a routine investigation or a complex surgery, such as a cosmetic, gynaecological, and joint replacement procedure.
This is a permanent, ideally full-time Pre-Assessment Nurse position, but part-time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
The pre-assessment clinic is open days-only, so there will be no night shifts required.
You must have valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse.
- Free parking
- Industry-leading CPD opportunities, including fully funded, accredited qualifications and leadership development framework
- On-site parking
- Private pension
- Private healthcare scheme, including coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Friends and Family discounts
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Extensive discount and reward schemes
- Employee wellbeing assistance
- And more!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £32k - 34.5k per year + DOE + benefits
- Location: Bath
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KW/BA/10990/1
- Posted: 2022-11-10 10:11:03 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Theatre Nurse Manager - RN / ODP
- Theatre Nurse / ODP - Anaesthetics or Orthopaedic Scrub
- Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Senior Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Senior Theatre Nurse or ODP - Anaesthetics/Recovery
- Night Healthcare Assistant HCA
- Purchasing Administrator
- Contract Administrator
- Management Accountant
- Corporate Governance Assistant Manager
- HR Manager - Part Time
- Trust / Tax Administrator
- Production Operative - Sheeter
- Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Sales Advisor
- Account Executive
- Test Engineer
- TIG Welder
- Electrical Technician