Up to £24.00 per hour DOE
Are you looking for a better work-life balance?
A Dover-based independent community pharmacy is currently looking to recruit a highly passionate Pharmacist to join the team and help support the pharmacy in the mornings only.
The pharmacy, which is located near a popular medical centre, does around 10,000 items per month.
Being based close to the medical centre, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to have a more hands-on approach and develop your clinical skills.
Do you need to do the afternoon school dash? Picking up the kids can often be a stressful dilemma, and with you being a successful Pharmacist, that responsibility may often be passed to a member of the family, a friend that is available at the time, or a paid childminder.
With this role, you will be finished by midday, giving you availability and freedom in the afternoon.
- 05:00 – 12:00 Monday-Thursday (28 hours per week)
- No weekends
- 10,000 items per month
- Fantastic support staff
- Based near medical centre
- Opportunity to develop clinical skills
- Easily accessible by public transport
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
Candidates must be a GPhC-registered Pharmacist with previous experience of working in a Pharmacy in the UK.
If you would like further information, please get in touch - we have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £24.00 per hour DOE
- Location: Dover
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 01304200323
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CC/CT/10986/1
- Posted: 2022-11-10 09:54:12 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Theatre Nurse Manager - RN / ODP
- Theatre Nurse / ODP - Anaesthetics or Orthopaedic Scrub
- Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Senior Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Senior Theatre Nurse or ODP - Anaesthetics/Recovery
- Night Healthcare Assistant HCA
- Purchasing Administrator
- Contract Administrator
- Management Accountant
- Corporate Governance Assistant Manager
- HR Manager - Part Time
- Trust / Tax Administrator
- Production Operative - Sheeter
- Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Sales Advisor
- Account Executive
- Test Engineer
- TIG Welder
- Electrical Technician