Interim Head of Care - Nurse Manager
Interim Head of Care – Nurse Manager
Up to £60,000 per year pro rata
A long-running Scottish social housing charity is now seeking an experienced Nurse Manager (Health/Social Care) to take on the role of Interim Head of Care and temporarily oversee the delivery and development of their care home services around Edinburgh.
First established in Edinburgh’s West End over 70 years ago, the charity provides a range of supported housing and care services to adults in need across Scotland, offering a place of stability, choice, and independence where each resident can achieve a greater sense of health and wellbeing.
As Interim Head of Care, you will effectively manage the multi-disciplinary Care Home Services Team to ensure all care remains safe, contemporary, and efficient during your tenure.
You will also take the lead in safeguarding and clinical governance matters, and in getting the services ready for new and innovative initiatives focused on improving long-term health outcomes.
This Interim Head of Care position is initially a fixed-term contract for up to 6 months from appointment, but there is a significant chance that the position could go permanent.
Hours are full-time (34.5h), Mon-Fri, but some flexibility may be required.
You must have valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (any discipline).
You must have a background in healthcare management.
Access to your own transport will be beneficial, as you will be required to travel across the city.
- Attractive private pension
- Free life assurance scheme
- 7 weeks’ holiday incl.
- Employee health and wellbeing assistance
- Blue Light Card (for access to more than 15,000 retail and leisure discounts)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £60,000 per year pro-rata
- Location: Edinburgh
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 01304200315
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AA/EH/11002/1
- Posted: 2022-11-10 09:16:59 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Security Officer
- Clinical Healthcare Assistant - HCA
- Litigation Lawyer
- Senior Private Client Lawyer
- Child Care Solicitor / Lawyer
- Private Client Secretary
- Packing Operative
- RMN Mental Health Nurse - Nights
- Relief Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician - ACT
- Registered / Senior Registered Nurse -Inpatient or Community
- Pharmacist Manager
- Pharmacist Manager
- Deputy Nurse Manager
- Registered Nurse - RN / RGN / RMN
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Trust / Tax Administrator