Facilities Assistant - London Bridge
Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a local housing association who require a facilities assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential for this position.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday with a total of 35 hours per week.
The role involves the following duties:
· Act as first point of contact for customers, handling all enquiries.
· Ensure the management and maintenance of the Housing Estate.
· Monitor and report on contractor performance.
· Organise effective grounds maintenance and cleaning schedules.
· Ensure regular checks and inspections of all communal area and facilities.
· Ensure timely reporting of communal repairs.
· Work with residents to identify and make recommendations for environmental improvement works.
· Carry out estate inspections and health and safety inspections.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Property, Building or Facilities Management
· Customer Service
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £14 per hour
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lauren Marlor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-10 08:26:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 7 Dietitian
- SEN Casework Officer
- Personal Assistant (Legal)
- Letter Writer
- Band 3 Medical Secretary/ Senior Admin Assistant
- Service Manager Supported Living
- Customer Service Advisors
- Experienced Social Worker – Merseyside
- Painter Decorator
- Resourcing Administrator
- Recovery nurse
- Housing Officer
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor
- Duty Lawyer
- Rehabilitation support worker