Substance Misuse Aftercare Practitioner - North London
About the client:
Service Care Solutions are working with a reputable non profit provider who deliver crucial support to individuals that are suffering with drug and alcohol addiction, starting in the late 70's originally offering accommodation solutions to recently released prisoners they are now recognised as a nationwide provider that help thousands of service users on a daily basis within the community, what they hope to achieve in the future is to continue to make a positive difference in people's lives.
Believing In People, Being Open, Being Compassionate, Being Bold and Making a Difference.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be highly driven, requiring someone who can identify positivity within a service user and the ability to develop the potential within.
It is essential the applicant has prior knowledge to substance misuse aftercare holding cases that are stepped down from structured treatment into recovery support.
Our client requires the applicant to be instrumental in the development and expansion of their current service delivery within the community.
Job Title: Substance Misuse Aftercare Practitioner
Location: North London
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday (9AM - 5PM)
Type of Contract: Temporary - 3 Months with view to extend
Hourly Rate: £750 - £787.50 Per Week (Dependent on Experience)
Expectations of the role:
- Caseload Management (Medium - Low Risk)
- Provide Activities to Enhance Health & Wellbeing of Service Users
- Encourage Individuals In To Paid Employment/Education/Training
- Deliver Substance Misuse Interventions
- Enhanced Child And Adults DBS (Within 12 Months/Update Service Registered)
- Valid Right to Work
- Most Recent Employment References
About Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency & How to Apply:
Originally forming in 2005 Service Care Solutions is a UK based recruitment agency consisting of various specialist divisions, SCS started their first recruitment support within substance misuse over 15 years ago so their unique consultants know exactly which type of staff to look for in the sector and recognize potential and talent in candidates that others may miss.
Service Care Solutions can facilitate processing of new DBS's free of charge for any candidate who meets the above requirements and is engaging with our compliance procedure
If you would like to be part of our exceptional candidate base and apply for the above role please contact Vincent Kerrigan on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the high traffic of candidates that apply for our roles we can only endeavour to respond to candidates that have relevant experience for this role!
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £712.50 - £750 per week + Dependent on Experience
- Location: Barnet, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Charities
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Vincent Kerrigan
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-07 11:54:06 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Project Manager
- Intergration Developer
- Senior Employment Lawyer- Manchester
- Family support worker
- Care broker
- Mental Health Lead
- Head of Property Services
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Estates Surveyor
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Family Practitioner
- Guest Services Assistant
- Guest Services Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Sexual Health Nurse
- Compliance Officer