£10.50 - £13.00p/h
How does supporting a highly rated, charity-led independent living service sound to you?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Worker to join a leading nationwide charity that is dedicated to building a more disability-inclusive society, offering supported living, therapy suite, youth centre and other social services to support the independence and well-being of individuals with all manners of disability.
Well-connected to amenities in the local area, this focused service in southern Glenrothes provides exceptional residential care and social support to a small number of individuals with physical and sensory disabilities.
As a Support Worker with the team, you will be able to support and encourage the residents to live the lives they choose independently and actively, in a private and respectful environment.
Full-time, part-time, and occasional hours positions are available to best suit you.
We are looking for individuals who are empathetic and passionate about care.
Previous experience as a Support Worker and/or SVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care will be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Extensive training and development opportunities, including fully funded work-based qualifications
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Theatre Nurse Manager - RN / ODP
- Theatre Nurse / ODP - Anaesthetics or Orthopaedic Scrub
- Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Senior Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Senior Theatre Nurse or ODP - Anaesthetics/Recovery
- Night Healthcare Assistant HCA
- Purchasing Administrator
- Contract Administrator
- Management Accountant
- Corporate Governance Assistant Manager
- HR Manager - Part Time
- Trust / Tax Administrator
- Production Operative - Sheeter
- Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Sales Advisor
- Account Executive
- Test Engineer
- TIG Welder
- Electrical Technician