Job Title: Housing Administrator
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week
Type: Temp Ongoing
Location: Caerphilly CF82 (hybrid working)
Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to provide general clerical support to the Public Sector Housing teams which include Tenant and Community Involvement, Tenancy Enforcement Section, Rents, Older Persons Housing and the Area Housing Office.
- Assist in all aspects of the administration of the relevant processes for the various Public Sector Housing teams.
- Checking, paying and dealing with any disputes relating to communal utility accounts.
- Administration of petty cash.
- Production of accurate minutes of meetings, arranging meetings and co-ordinating the submission of reports to various Council committees.
- Administration and booking for training short courses, conferences, seminars and administration related to any associated travel requirements for all housing staff and tenants.
- Administration of applications from Housing staff for Learning and Development support.
- Planning and ordering tenants transport, including liaison with taxi firms on routes, prices and orders.
- Production and administration of correspondence and reports on behalf of the various teams and managers.
- Provision of clerical support to the Head of Housing, Housing Services Manager and Public Sector Housing Manager.
- Input data into the various systems accurately and efficiently on a regular basis to meet processing deadlines, including raising orders and processing of invoices.
- General data input onto internal systems and spreadsheets.
- Good standard of practical knowledge of clerical work.
- Understanding of the confidentiality issues surrounding working in a housing environment
- Confident to answer phone calls and respond to general queries.
- Good IT skills and familiarity with a range of Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel.
- Able to organise and plan own workload.
- Able to organise records and files.
- Ability to adapt to a wide range of enquiries and situations.
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic in sensitive situation.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £9.50 - £10 per hour
- Location: Ystrad Mynach, Wales
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-06 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor