Do you have experience working as a Healthcare Assistant in the Gloucester area?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a HCA to work with the NHS as a temporary, on-going placement with a range of different shifts available Monday to Sunday.
Applicants should have 6 months' previous experience working in this health setting and must have great communication skills and be confident following guidelines, policies, and procedures.
The Limited company hourly rates are up to £17 per hour.
Sign up bonus of £150 once you have worked 150 hours!!
- Provide patients with personal care and support
- To observe and communicate with patients, their families and other professionals in the NHS.
- Help patients in their ongoing recovery
- Work alongside the staff nurse
What we can offer you:
- Online Mandatory Training Certificates
- FREE Enhanced DBS Check
- £250 Referral Bonus'
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV ASAP
Various locations available
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £12 - £17 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Gloucestershire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Katie Porter
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-03 08:35:50 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager