Are you a Community Phlebotomist, looking for a new challenge?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for Band 2 Phlebotomist within Nottinghamshire.
Contract duration is 3 months with the likelihood of extension.
This is a part-time placement with 25 hours per week available, working from 8-1.
Job Purpose: Speech and Language Therapist
Pay Rate: £12.00+ LTD p/h + mileage + 150 WELCOME BONUS
Location: Stapleford Care Centre, Stapleford, Nottingham
- To collect venous blood samples from patients, as requested for laboratory investigations in clinic environments and patients own homes.
- To work within a team, meeting the needs of the service defined client group.
- To provide high quality evidence based care to patients that is responsive, effective and efficient.
Previous Phlebotomy experience or recognized competency to NVQ2 level or equivalent experience.
Experience within a healthcare environment.
Customer care skills.
Experience of dealing with patients and the public.
To demonstrate the role of the community phlebotomist and ensure sound professional, clinical and practical knowledge.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Service Care are pleased to offer the below bonus's:
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please contact Joshua Morrison Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk or call on 01772 208963.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: On going
- Rate: Up to £12 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Josh Morrison
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-02 15:43:04 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- SEN Casework Officer
- Personal Assistant (Legal)
- Letter Writer
- Band 3 Medical Secretary/ Senior Admin Assistant
- Service Manager Supported Living
- Customer Service Advisors
- Experienced Social Worker – Merseyside
- Painter Decorator
- Resourcing Administrator
- Recovery nurse
- Housing Officer
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor
- Duty Lawyer
- Rehabilitation support worker
- 968B - Probation Officer