Clinical Deputy Manager
JOB TITLE: Clinical Deputy Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Perm
WEEKLY HOURS: 37.5 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Mon - Fri
As the Deputy Clinical Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager in the day to day running of the home, delivering 24 hours personalised residential, nursing and dementia care.
You will help to inspire and lead a team of passionate, committed and skilled care professionals and support them to become the very best they can be day after day.
As a beacon of the brand, you will also work to ensure that exceptional care and support is at the heart of everything we do so that we can ensure we are enabling our residents to live happy and fulfilling lives within a warm and welcoming environment.
- Have a demonstrable post graduate experience as an RGN with an active pin, Have prior experience in a nursing or care home.
- Prior experience of leadership or management, Possess excellent IT skills.
- Set up and maintain customer files and ensure that accurate and up to date records are kept of support provided to customers in accordance with HCS policies including on the MPS IT system.
- Create an environment that promotes opportunities for customers to develop, learn and enable skills towards independence.
- Experience of undertaking customer assessments, support planning and key-working with a clear outcome focus.
- Demonstrable experience of working with vulnerable Mental Health.
- Ability to use IT systems to gather, store and produce reports and process information.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing including the preparation of letters reports & file notes.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
Mon - Fri
- Rate: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Location: Chelmsford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Connor Sarginson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-02 13:46:50 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sessional Tutor
- Environmental Health Officer - Noise Pollution
- Band 7 Dietitian
- SEN Casework Officer
- Personal Assistant (Legal)
- Letter Writer
- Band 3 Medical Secretary/ Senior Admin Assistant
- Service Manager Supported Living
- Customer Service Advisors
- Experienced Social Worker – Merseyside
- Painter Decorator
- Resourcing Administrator
- Recovery nurse
- Housing Officer
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor