Childrens Information & Advice Officer
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Childrens Information & Advice Officer with Hertfordshire County Council in Stevenage.
This is an exciting opportunity and the role will include -
- Responding to all referrals into the team, by ensuring the manager electronic tray is constantly monitored.
- All referrals need to be discussed with the manager and the CIAO will be provided with directions that need to be followed.
- Clear and accurate information to be recorded on each child's ICS record.
- Liaise with schools, parents and other professionals as directed by the manager.
- Assist social workers and Social Work Assistance with chronologies, agency checks, recording letters etc.
- Taking calls from professionals and parents and responding to crisis within the team.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, Payroll service twice a week
Loyalty bonus & refer a friend Scheme
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager