Senior Building Surveyor
A Housing Association based in Basildon, Essex is currently recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Residential team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, permanent role with the successful candidate will have a surveying qualification and experience within a similar role working in the building/maintenance trades.
The purpose of the role is to undertake all aspects of the professional surveying functions required in the provision of a professional Asset Management service in the Housing Association sector and to ensure that the Associations stock is maintained in the highest possible standard.
The main responsibilities of the role:
You will be working closely with colleagues, contractors and customers to ensure the delivery of high quality services, crossing the boundaries of adaptations, cyclical works, planned maintenance, stock condition and general improvements, so must be able to communicate with people at all levels.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £48,000 - £53,000 p/annum dependant on experience and qualifications.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £53000.00 per annum
- Location: Billericay, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-10-24 19:16:52 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sessional Tutor
- Environmental Health Officer - Noise Pollution
- Band 7 Dietitian
- SEN Casework Officer
- Personal Assistant (Legal)
- Letter Writer
- Band 3 Medical Secretary/ Senior Admin Assistant
- Service Manager Supported Living
- Customer Service Advisors
- Experienced Social Worker – Merseyside
- Painter Decorator
- Resourcing Administrator
- Recovery nurse
- Housing Officer
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor