Children's Support Worker
Children's Residential Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a children's support worker vacancy in Croydon, South London for a private social care company.
We are searching for a candidate who is able to commit to a full time position with flexibility in their availability.
A mixture of both days and nights shifts are available.
- £11.64 ph Ltd Weekdays
- £12.14 ph Ltd Weekends
- £15.00 ph Ltd Bank Holidays
Please note: that pay rates are inclusive of Employers national insurance and Holiday Pay with his being an agency position for the first six months.
Contract: Temporary to Permanent - 6 months consistent agency then join the company on permanent basis.
Full 3 day induction training provided by the organisation with continuous support from your start date.
Croydon, South London
Assisting and supporting the children in line with their care plans to enable them to maximise their current and future potential.
Service users range from 10 to 18 years old and host a range of needs such as mental health issues, learning disabilities, challenging and complex behaviours.
These young adults / teenagers have had a tough start in life but you will be there to support them to live as independently as possible.
- Has relevant experience in a similar setting or holds qualifications relating to care and support of young adults
- Demonstrates passion for care with an enthusiastic personality, patience and resilience.
- Works well autonomously and as part as a team
- Preferrable to have a level 3 qualification
- Must be available to work on a full time basis
- Preferable to be a driver
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Referral Bonus of £250
- Free enhanced DBS
- Free mandatory training for particular roles
- Supplies staff to over 400 organisations
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary