Staff Nurse Day Case Surgical Ward
Staff Nurse – Day Case Surgical Ward
Salary: £ competitive DOE
Contract length: Permanent
Location: North West, London
Are you a Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity in a very well-respected Private Hospital? Not moving quickly where you are, maybe in the NHS and want to try the Private Sector? Then this is the role for you !
We are looking for a Staff Nurse to join our client’s well-established day case surgical ward.
A ward specialising in providing care to a variety of surgical specialties, including: spinal injections, minor orthopaedic, ophthalmic, ENT, minor urology and plastics/cosmetic surgery.
The successful applicant will have been working in a similar environment and will be up to date in current practices.
Experience will extend to working within a busy ward and professional, multi-disciplinary teams.
Ideally, you will have worked in a ward specialising in stroke rehabilitation.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a thriving busy team and wants to work with excellent staff to patient ratios.
Excellent transport links, minutes from Central London.
Staff Nurse responsibilities:
- To assist in the planning and the delivery of individualised, safe, effective and evidence-based patient care
- To ensure the provision of a welcoming, caring and safe environment for patients and their families.
- To assist in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department within the scope of practice and allocated resources.
- To participate in the efficient operational management of the department and undertake shift leading responsibility on a regular basis.
- To deputise for the Ward Manager and Deputy ward Manager
- To undertake tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Ward Manager supporting the management and development of the nursing care and the delivery of the service
- To provide support to the Ward Manager, Deputy ward Manager and shift leaders
- To undertake a link nurse role(s) for designated clinical responsibilities, attend meetings and complete associated actions attached to the link nurse role
Requirement of the role of a Staff Nurse:
- 2 years post registration experience in one of the specialities of the ward
- Current NMC registration in adult or general nursing
- Experience of shift management and leading a team
- Evidence of ongoing training and commitment to development
- Significant post registration skills
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Professional commitment and self-awareness
- Motivate self and others
• 27 days annual leave
• generous private healthcare cover
• contributory pension schemes – including continuation of the NHS pension .
• Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
• Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
• Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• Discounts at local, national and online shops
• Interest-free season ticket loans
• Cycle to work loan scheme
• Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client.
- Rate: Competitive Salary DOE
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VHB00294
- Posted: 2022-10-24 11:51:12 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Radiographers, General and Rotational Band 6
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Warehouse Manager
- Band 5 Intensive Care Unit- ICU Nurse
- OPD Senior Staff Nurse -Outpatient Department
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- UCC Senior Staff Nurse/Urgent Care Center
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
- Head of Nursing -Cancer Services
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Hospice Unit Staff Nurse-Band 5
- Lead Radiographer
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Recruitment Consultant
- Clinical Nurse Specialist -Head & Neck Oncology
- Staff Nurse
- Physiotherapist Band 7 General