Private Client Solicitor
Service Care Legal are currently recruiting for a Legal 500 Law Firm based in North London, who are seeking a Private Client Solicitor to join their growing team.
This role has come about due to an increase in workload, and would suit someone who is ambitious in growing within their Private Client Legal career.
This opportunity provides excellent openings for development and progression.
ROLE: Private Client Solicitor
LOCATION: North London
SALARY: £30,000 to £50,000
PQE: NQ to 2 years'
- To progress and manage a full caseload of matters related to Private Client Law
- Cases will predominantly be made up of Tax, Estates, Wills & Trusts and Probate matters
- A Fee Earning position where there may be some business development, but take on an existing caseload
- To provide legal expertise to clients when required to do so
- A qualified Solicitor with between NQ to 2 years' PQE within Private Client Law
- Someone who is able to manage a full caseload of matters through to completion
- A strong academic background is highly desirable, ideally with an LPC and LLM/LLB
- Someone who is ambitious in growing professionally within their career
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.email@example.com.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250..
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager