Registered General Nurse
We are looking for a Band 5 Registered Nurse to work ad-hoc shifts in Chorley.
This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking for work in an NHS setting on a flexible part time or full time basis or to supplement your current role.
The position involves working within various inpatient services on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance.
You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The rates of pay are £25.00- £33.00 (limited company) per hour with uplifts for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a live pin and registration with the NMC.
Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions!
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a friend- T & Cs apply
- £150 sign up bonus once you have worked 50 hours
- Free Compliance- we pay for your compliance from start to finish this includes your DBS (fast track), training, vaccinations
- one point of contact for all your shift bookings by a specialist Healthcare Consultant
- Several payroll runs each week
- Excellent pay rates
- Nationwide provider of general health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities
As stated above we also have regular nursing shifts available, unrelated to the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please send me a CV and contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01772 208963
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £25.00 - £33 per hour + Uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Chorley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Shelby Johnson
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-10-19 15:15:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor
- Duty Lawyer
- Rehabilitation support worker
- 968B - Probation Officer
- Prosecutions Admin Assistant
- Emotional Health Practitioner
- Social work assistant
- Social Care Assessor
- Disclosure Officer
- Support Worker
- Social Worker
- 948B - Probation Service Officer
- Support Worker
- Business Intelligence Developer
- 954B - Probation Officer
- Business Support Officer